5 Ways I’m Cutting Costs (but not Quality) This Year – S2, E31
In today’s episode, Jami goes into detail on her top 5 ways she’s planning to cut costs this year. Listen in!
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find all the links and notes for this episode below!
Right click here and save-as to download this episode to your computer.
Links & Resources:
- Join our private community to chat about this podcast episode: FindingJoyCommunity.com
- A healthy bread with most meals:
- I’ve gotten into really good routines now with making my own bread products and other flour products. And I’ve found, that with a growing family, adding in as many bread products as I can, helps not only with cost but in keeping those bellies full without sacrificing health.
- English muffins, butter, and eggs for breakfast
- Ezekiel Waffles for breakfast
- Bean, egg, and cheese breakfast burritos for breakfast
- Making 4 sandwich loaves a week:
- Grilled Cheese
- Toast on the side with raw butter
- Easy artisan loaves with dinners
- Homemade tortillas
- Herb & Cheese muffins with dinner, etc.
- Getting back to making my own pantry staples.
- Homemade cleaning items again.
- I’ve started first with laundry detergent and dishwasher detergent.
- Growing & Preserving more of my own food. This might be limited a bit this year, but working on it none the less
- Much more consistent meal plans. I’d like to develop four weeks of rotating meal plans for each season! I think this will start in the summer. We’ll see how it goes, and I’ll share what I learn as I go.
- Our Sponsor: You will receive 20% OFF any AquaTru purifier! Just go to AquaTru.com and enter code “HOME” at checkout.
- Our Sponsor: Go to HelloFresh.com/homemaking50 and use code homemaking50 for 50% off, plus your first box ships free!