Do you need a little help with your child training? Do you feel a little overwhelmed with punishments, rewards, and effectively training your children? Today’s episode dives into all of that and more! In case you missed it, you can listen to the last episode here: Episode #010: 4 Ways to Reduce Food Waste.
My boys are getting to the age where consistency is so important. But it can be tough day in and day out to follow through and to be consistent with child-training. In this episode, I’m interviewing Sean & Caroline Allen from The Modest Mom on their creative and innovative approach to child training and how ultimately, we can teach our children the Gospel through it.
I’m so excited to bring you this interview with Sean and Caroline and to learn more about their awesome new program Character Badges! Let’s dive in:
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A grace filled approach that includes rewarding good behavior in addition to punishments to bad behavior
- How to focus on different character traits in your children
- The key to consistency in parenting
- How this approach opens up the discussion of the Gospel within your home
[Tweet “The key to effective child training? Consistency! Read more”]
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle
- Sean & Caroline Allen from The Modest Mom Blog
- Deborah & Co. Modest Clothing Company
- Kickstarter campaign for Character Badges
- Homemaking Foundations Podcast on iTunes
- Sign up for my weekly podcast emails
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you so much for listening in to my podcast. If you want to ask a question (that I will try to answer on the podcast) please leave me a voicemail below so I can feature you on the podcast and so I can cover what you want to hear! (Find out more about submitting a question here)
A sneak peek at today’s episode: