Today’s episode is going to be a bit of a departure from our normal episode. Instead of covering a topic of homemaking, Jason is joining me today to talk about our ministry, what we’ve been up to the last six months, and big plans for the future!
If you don’t care – then don’t worry about it – return next week when we resume our series on Spiritual Disciplines for the Busy Homemaker!
You have been asking for us to add more weekly podcast shows (and we’ve had many requests for a daily show) – but we haven’t had the capacity to do so yet, but now, it might actually be possible!
Tune into today’s episode to see where our Ministry is headed going into 2016 and beyond!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What we have been up to the last few months (and years)
- What we’ve got coming up in 2016 here on the blog
- Our future plans for the podcast
- How you can partner with us in this ministry and help determine the future of Hf
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Hf #25: Developing the New Habit of Daily Bible Reading
- Sign up to get notified FIRST when our new Homemaking Crash Course is available
- My Homemaking Mentor – Launching soon to all beta users! Sign up to get notified when it’s available.
- 2015 Homemaking Ministries Annual Conference
- The new home of all of our products: Homemaking Ministries (A work in progress still)
- Find us on Patreon
- Homemaking Foundations Podcast on iTunes
- Sign up for my weekly podcast emails
Find Us on Patreon:
You can learn more about supporting our ministry – and how YOU can help us produce more weekly shows – by checking out our Patreon page.
You don’t care? No problem – we will stick to one episode per week! This podcast will always be free and always be available to listen to!
Thanks for Listening!