Learning real skills as a family – S2, E22
One of our family goals is so learn real life, hands-on skills. We want to learn together as a family and teach our kids who can pass this on to the next generation. In today’s episode, we are going to chat about the WHY behind this and some practical ways to incorporate it into daily life. Listen in!
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find all the links and notes for this episode below!
Right click here and save-as to download this episode to your computer.
Links & Resources:
- Join our private community to chat about this podcast episode: FindingJoyCommunity.com
- Find our new homestead unit studies here: Sterling Spectacles Homeschool Kickstarter
- Download by Soft Pretzels recipe here
- Our Sponsor: Go to HelloFresh.com/homemaking65 and use code homemaking65 for 65% off plus free shipping!
- Our Sponsor: Head to Airdoctorpro.com and use promo code HOME and, depending on the model, you’ll receive UP TO 40% off.