A marriage Q&A with Jason & Jami – Hf #229
I’ve got my favorite guest back on the show today! My husband Jason is cohosting with me to do a little Q&A. We are going to chat about date nights, strengths and weaknesses in marriage, what our thoughts were finding out we were having twins, our upcoming travel plans update, and more! Listen in here:
Listen to the Podcast:
Thanks for listening in today! You can find all the links & resources mentioned in today’s episode down below.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Right click here and save-as to download this episode to your computer.
Links & Resources:
- Follow Jason on Goodreads to keep up with his reading
- Follow Jami on Goodreads to keep up with her reading
- Book Recommendation: Parenting by Paul David Tripp
- Book Recommendation: The Faithful Parent
- Our favorite board games to play together – episode with Jason
- Marriage and parenting books we love – episode with Jason
- Cultivating friendship in marriage – episode with Jason
- Preorder the Laugh and Learn Bible for Kids and get it for 50% off – preorder for just $9.99 with coupon code HOMEMAKING