This week we are chatting about DATING your husband. Having more fun together as a couple and how to bring the laughter (and the fun!) back into your marriage. Listen in!
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find important links & info below. And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
I love this advice from my friend Lisa over at Club 31 Women (you can listen to her full episode)
How to be best friends:
- By spending time together
- By being nice to him
- By being interested in his stuff
- By having fun together
- By praying for him
What Jason and I love doing together:
- Board games
- Video games
- Watching movies/tv shows
- OUR BUSINESS
- Date nights out: Coffee and reading date ?
- Bowling – our fav fun activity!
- Going to movies
- Dinner and shopping
What do you and your hubby do together for fun? (responses from Instagram!)
- Going for drives looking for things to photograph
- Bike riding
- “I have an eBay store so we love driving around to thrift stores looking for things to resell.”
- Air hockey
- Kettlebell workouts
- Going to antique stores
- “We plan and cook meals based on different world cuisines”
- 3D archery
- He is the soccer coach and me a soccer mom!
- Many outdoor things: hiking, kayaking, camping, and day trips to things like state park
- Dog training
- Watching funny and goofey youtube videos together
- “We enjoy a nightly routine of good conversations over coffee. When his schedule allows we enjoy sitting in our living room and just being with each other. It’s one of my favorite times!”
- “You can find us on our back deck almost year round…heater for the cold nights! We love listening to a plethora of music genres while playing games or each doing our own activities…together! We cherish OUR TIME!’
Links & Resources:
- 100 Ways to Love Your Husband – Lisa Jacobson
- 100 Ways to Love Your Wife – Matt Jacobson
- Sweethearts for a Lifetime by Wayne Mack
- Phylicia Masonheimer also has a lot of stuff on marriage
- Our sponsor: Get $80 off plus free shipping at HelloFresh.com/Homemaking80
- Our sponsor: Get 50% off your first month go to TakeCareOf.com/home50 and code Home50 at checkout