In today’s episode, Jami chats with Jason all about their mid year reading goal statuses. They also discuss their plans to read more classics, as well as introduce them to their kids, as well as how they are raising their kids to love reading as much as they do. Listen in!
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find all the links and notes for this episode below!
Links & Resources:
- Join our private community to chat about this podcast episode: FindingJoyCommunity.com
- Our Sponsor:Go to GreenChef.com/homemaking50 and use code homemaking50 to get 50% off plus free shipping.
- Our Sponsor: Go to magicmind.co/home and get up to 56% off your subscription for the next 10 days with my code HOME.
- The creedal imperative
- The case for the christian family
- Family driven faith
- Jason’s reading a lot of Steinbeck this year
- The Convivial Homeschool
- Modern Miss Mason
- A Cover for Glory
- Durable Trades
- Becoming Free Indeed
- The Little Women book Series
- Louisa May Alcott: The Woman Behind Little Women