Our Favorite Natural Summer Tips – Hf #225
Today we are chatting about all our favorite natural summer tips and ideas! I’ve got my sister Sienna on the show today and between the two of us we have (almost) 8 kids 6 and under and we are always on the look out for new summer favorites. Here are the tips we’ve been learning:
Listen to the Podcast:
Thanks for listening in today! You can find all the links & resources mentioned in today’s episode down below.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Right click here and save-as to download this episode to your computer.
Links & Resources:
- The Charcoal soap that Sienna uses after the pool
- Our current favorite healthy sunscreen (give us your favorite healthy SPRAY sunscreen recipes)!
- LavaDerm After Sun Spray
- Aloe Vera (add lavender)
- Bug spray ideas: Make your own using essential oils. Badger & Aunt Fannies
- Roxanna’s Candles all natural bug repellent candle
- My favorite place for healthy snacks: AzureStandard.com
- Preorder the new Laugh and Learn Bible from JellyTelly for 50% OFF using coupon code: Homemaking
Join our FREE workshop: Using Essential Oils with Kids
On July 2nd, Sienna and I will be hosting an awesome and practical workshop on how to use essential oils with kids. Sienna has been through a lot with her 2 (almost 3) kids and she has learned so much in how to help support their systems using oils and other natural products.
Join our FREE workshop here! (and YES! We will send out a replay of the video if you can’t catch it live. And if you are viewing this anytime after the 2nd, go register and you will get immediate access to the workshop!)