Here in our 5th and final part of our eschatology series, we are going a Q&A wrap up. Jason and I are sharing where we’ve landed on this whole debate (maybe), determining churches based off Eschatology (should we??), viewing current events, and where do we go from here? I hope to leave you at the end of this episode with a ton of encouragement! Listen in here:
Listen to the Podcast:
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
A note on this series: In no way are Jason and I an expert in this topic. But we’ve greatly enjoyed diving into eschatology this year and are excited to share what we’ve learned. We are covering the 3 main views of the end times, but even within those 3, there are countless smaller viewpoints of those. So what we are attempting to do here is a broad overview of each point. Please forgive us if we over generalize any areas or if we make a mistake on any of these. Please come dialogue with us on Instagram if you want to share anything!
Links & Resources:
- Check out the previous episodes in this series: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4.
- Book Suggestion: Three Views on the Millennium
- Book Suggestion: Four Views on the Book of Revelation
- Video Suggestion: An Evening of Eschatology (We highly recommend this video!!)
- Our Sponsor: Visit BarberMom.com and use the promo code HOME for $10 off a Lifetime Membership.
- Our Sponsor: Go to GreenChef.com/90homemaking and use code 90homemaking to get $90 off
including free shipping!