In the last episode, we discussed what it means to meditate upon God’s Word (and why this practice is so important)! In this episode, we are going to get practical and look at HOW we mediate and incorporate it into daily life. Listen in!
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find important links & info below. And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
- Listen to the first episode: God’s Battleplan for the Mind
- Our sponsor: Get your waived registration fee from LaurelSprings.com/Foundation
- Our sponsor: Get 25% off each of your first 3 months of TakeCareOf.com/home25
- Book recommendation: God’s Battle Plan for the Mind by David W. Saxton
- Trusting the Promises of God podcast episode
- Practical Ways to Grow in Trust & Peace podcast episode
- Reclaiming Joy in an Uncertain World podcast episode