I’ve gotten some really random questions lately that didn’t build into an entire episode themselves and so I decided to turn them into a little stand alone episode. I love when Allie Beth Stuckey does this! So let’s jump in.
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find all the links and notes for this episode below!
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
In this episode, we will go over a few fun and random topics:
- What our plans are after travel life.
- Teaching our children to swim
- How do you know when God is calling you to something verses your wish or desire for something.
- How to become more like minded with your husband when it comes to planning and goal setting.
- Training your kids in chores (and an encouragement)
- How do you handle the fear of being out alone with your kids?
Our sponsor: For 50% off your first Care/of order, go to TakeCareOf.com and enter code home50.