Do you ever struggle getting into God’s Word more? It can be a tough habit to cultivate, especially if you’ve been out of practice for a while!
As a busy woman, it can be so tough to cultivate the habit, or know where to start! In today’s episode, MacKenzie shares how to get in God’s Word more with some very practical parts!! Listen in here:
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find the notes down below and listen along here! And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
- Looking for a deeper study? Try precept.org
- Looking for an inductive method that’s also creative? Check out Stone Soup for Five
- She Reads Truth – a simpler and easier study
- Look Unto Me: The Devotions of Charles Spurgeon
- App suggestion: First 5
- MacKenzie’s Podcast: Cultivating the Lovely
- MacKenzie’s Blog: Bold Turquoise