Titus 2 Minute is BACK to kick off 2019 and we have an awesome episode for you today!!
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find the notes down below and listen along here! And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
I tried out Scribd years ago and just wasn’t impressed with the selection, especially for Christian books. So I kind of forgot about it. Then this month I’ve had a bunch of people mention the books they’ve been reading with Scribd, so I made a free account to check it out and I’m IN LOVE!!
Scribd is $8.99 a month and is 100% worth it. Right now we pay for an Audible account for $15 a month and we get to pick ONE new audiobook a month. With Scribd you can read and listen to as many as you want per month (it’s unlimited). Now if this was jut for eBooks, it wouldn’t be worth it to me. I don’t spend $9 a month on eBooks right now. However they have an incredible selection of eBooks and Audiobooks!
If you want to use my referral link (thanks!) you can get TWO months FREE (which means you can put a pretty heavy dent in this list for FREE). Sign up for your two month free trial here.
Here are just the books from my 2019 Christian Reading Challenge for Women:
- Adorned – Audio and eBook
- Caring for One Another – eBook
- True Feelings – Audiobook & eBook
- Praying Together – eBook
- Prayers for the Battlefield – Audio
- Devoted – Audio
- Decluttering at the Speed of Life – Audio
- Talking to Your Kids About God – Audio and eBook
- The Gospel Comes with a House key – Audio & eBook
- Hello Mornings – Audio
- The Gospel Focus of Charles Spurgeon – Audio
- Spiritual Disciplines Within the Church – eBook
- Side by Side – eBook
- The Life Giving Parent – eBook
- The Unwavering Resolve of Jonathan Edwards – eBook & Audio
- The Discipline of Grace – Audio
- Humility – Audio
GET TWO MONTHS FREE: https://www.scribd.com/g/7kyooz