I get asked this question a lot and so I thought it was time to give some resources for that teen girl or young woman in your life (or hey, for ANY woman in your life)!!
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find the notes down below and listen along here! And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Links & Resources:
I wouldn’t get her a “teen” Bible, but rather I would gift her with her first true adult Bible that she can carry into her 20’s and beyond. I would look to get her her forever Bible.
- ESV Journaling Bible, interleaved edition – My #1 recommendation
- The cheaper, non leather versions: Faux-leather and Autumn Song
- Standard ESV journaling Bible
- ESV Illuminated Bible
- KJV recommendations: My Creative Bible and Journal The Word Bible
- NIV recommendations: Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls, Beautiful Word Bible, Journal the Word Bible, and Beautiful Word Coloring Bible.
If you WANT a study Bible, then I highly recommend: