A Peek into Planning for the Months Ahead – S2, E32
In today’s episode, Jami gives a good peek into her planning process and thoughts for the coming months. Listen in!
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find all the links and notes for this episode below!
Right click here and save-as to download this episode to your computer.
Links & Resources:
- Join our private community to chat about this podcast episode: FindingJoyCommunity.com
- Our Sponsor: For a limited time get 15% Off at dockatot.com with the code HOME!
- Our Sponsor: GET $5 OFF a Lume Starter Pack with code HOME at LumeDeodorant.com!
- Revamping my mornings: 6-7am: Bible, coffee, get ready time. 7-8am: 30 min instagram, 30 min current project
- Planning time in realistic chunks.
- Tighter homeschool plans.
- Putting fun things on the calendar: We want to go swimming at least 2x a month, make a list of Oklahoma state parks to visit.
- Canning & Gardening: Making lists & plans and doing them
- Taking time to develop my new meal plans