I can’t find the time for God’s Word… Hf #241
Are you stuck in a season of not being in God’s Word? I know I go in and out of seasons of being in the daily habit of reading God’s Word and faithful prayer and then I have super dry seasons. In this episode we are going to cover some simple ways you can establish the habit of daily meeting with God. Listen in!
Listen to the Podcast:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Right click here and save-as to download this episode to your computer.
Links & Resources:
- New Morning Mercies devotional recommendation
- Bible study recommendations: Katie Orr’s bible studies. My favorite is Jonah!
- Praying the Bible by Donald Whitney (a fantastic book on prayer!)
- Listen to my interview with Donald Whitney on prayer!
- Learn about our Bible reading plan we follow
- Learn about some other simple methods for Bible studies here
- Book recommendation: Word Filled Families
- Our favorite catechism for younger ages: Catechism for boys and girls
- Our favorite catechism for older ages: The New City Catechism
- Favorite devotional for kids ages 2-8: I Am: 40 Reasons to Trust God
- Good devotional for kids ages 6 and up: I Am Devotional: 100 Devotions About the Names of God
- Good devotional for kids ages 6 and up: The Ology
- My FAVORITE journaling Bible: ESV Interleaved edition
- Amazing Scripture journals: ESV Scripture journals New Testament Set (you can also find the OT set or all the books individually!)
- Our Sponsor: VistaPrint.com! Use coupon code Home2 at checkout for free shipping on all business card orders!
- Our Sponsor: MyLola.com! Use coupon code HOME to get 40% off your first Lola subscription box!!