I have become very passionate about establishing a solid morning routine in my day because it makes such a huge difference in the work I can get done in a day but also attitudes! Tune into this episode to hear about my morning routine and how I use it to really set the tone for my day. Listen in:
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find all the links and notes for this episode below!
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
We’ve been talking a lot about priorities and a solid morning routine helps to make sure your 1-2 top priorities for each day happens.
A good morning routine to me:
- Start off with: Bible reading & prayer
- Then: Get Ready
- This helps with: Making sure my own attitude is prepared for the day
- Make sure to: Review dinner
- Also: Review days plans
- This all: Kicks off our work and school day well
In the next episode we are going to dive into a solid evening routine and how this is actually the key to a good morning routine and that is when things really start clicking!
Links & Resources:
- Our Sponsor: For 50% off your first Care/of order, go to TakeCareOf.com and enter code home50