In our episode last week, we talked about what your goal(s) for your kitchen is. This is an important first step in figuring out what to work on and when! This week, we are breaking down some of those goals into baby steps and addressing some starting points and where to jump to when you lack motivation. My goal this week is to help you have some fun in your kitchen again (or for the first time)!
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find all the links and notes for this episode below!
Links & Resources:
- Sign up to be notified of when my cookbook launches
- Join our free community: FindingJoyCommunity.com
- Our sponsor: Get a two week free trial at PrepDish.com/Homemaking
- Our sponsor: For 50% off your first Care/of order, go to TakeCareOf.com and enter code home50
- Gingerbug company I mentioned: Sandpointsodacompany.com
Q: Right now, the goal of my kitchen is to make really delicious, healthy, meals from scratch but this has been so hard on a budget lately. I also am struggling to source healthy meat and dairy that’s within my budget.
Q: I want to change a ton of things in my kitchen: I work full time outside the home and struggle to get meals on the table, I love canning and preserving food from my garden, I want to find a cow that we can buy but struggling to find the farm, etc. So many things but not enough time.
Q: I’m in a breakfast rut – do you have any relatively healthy, kid friendly breakfast meals you could pass on?
Q: Taking the mystery out of eating healthy