TTM #51: Keeping a busy toddler occupied while making dinner
The Titus 2 Minute podcast is BACK after a brief hiatus and I’m excited for the episodes lined as we head into the rest of the year 🙂 Today’s episode is a nice practical one on how to keep BUSY toddler’s busy during dinner time. Listen in here:
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find the notes down below and listen along here! And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Right click here and save-as to download this episode to your computer.
My tips for dinner time:
- Prep ahead – make dinner prep as easy as possible
- Have the toddler help making dinner!
- Find some things he can do in the kitchen with you – play with dried beans, play with tupperware, bring his blocks in with him, etc.
- Is dad home? Can he have some special playing or reading time with him while you cook?
- When all else fails – turn the tv on! 😉 Parent with grace mama!!