We are on a quest here with this ministry…to find joy in the everyday. And that’s no easy task. We’ve talked about. 1. The Ministry of Home 2. How the Gospel Impacts Our Homes. 3. Finding Glory in the Mundane Moments. And now, practical ways to find joy.
Listen to the Podcast:
We also recorded this blog post as an audio podcast. If you want to listen in instead of reading, click play below or do a combination of both
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
This episode is based today on this article published in 2016. If you want to read along to everything we discussed, you can hop over and read it here.
In this episode we discuss:
- Finding Joy in the Early Morning Hours
- Fill the House with Worship Music
- Open the Bible
- Count Your Blessings
- Keeping a Joyful Heart in the Mundane Tasks of Home Keeping
- Pray Over Your Home
- Listen to Something Inspirational
- Have a Plan
- Create Room for Fun
In the next episode we are going to jump into the importance of REST in our homes and lives.
Links & Resources:
- 2016 Article on Finding Joy
- My Spiritual Disciplines Notebook Set
- Hf #143: Cultivating Gratitude in Everyday Life
- Hf #141: Growing in Gratitude with Mary Mohler
- Hf #50: Choosing to be Thankful in Troubled Times
- Our Sponsor: Go to HelloFresh.com/homemaking12 and use code: homemaking12 for 12 free meals, including free shipping!
- Our Sponsor: Get 20% off your smart subscription for shampoo and conditioner for Gemmist with code: HOME