As a newer Christian, I often struggled knowing how to have a deeper prayer life. Even a 3 or 4 minute prayer could get boring and I didn’t know how to make it deeper or what a truly rich prayer life looked like. In this episode, we are going to discuss a few ways we can approach prayer, how we can have a deeper prayer life, and what that means to mature in our Spiritual walk with the Lord. This is a hands on and practical episode, so let’s dive in!!
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find all the links and notes for this episode below!
Links & Resources:
- Book recommendation: Everyday Faitfhfulness – my current read
- Book recommendation: Praying the Bible by Donald Whitney
- My interview with Donald Whitney
- Check out the 2022 homemaking online conference here!! This year’s theme is: Homemaking in Light of Eternity!
- Join our FREE Community!! All kinds of great things going on AND a Bible Study through James in October
- Our book store is open November 8-15th! Grab any books and Christmas presents you want before our shop closes until March 2022