In this episode, we are going to dive into some practical ways to be in God’s Word more. But first, we are going to discuss WHY it’s so important to be in His Word often. Let’s dive into this practical episode!
Listen to the Podcast:
You can find all the links and notes for this episode below!
Links & Resources:
- Bible verses mentioned: 2 Timothy 2:15, Romans 15:4, Psalm 119:105, 2 Timothy 3:16
- Book recommendation: Everyday Faitfhfulness – my current read
- Book recommendation: Women of the Word – a great book on studying God’s Word!
- My interview with Jen Wilkin on Women of the Word
- Podcast recommendation: The Verity Podcast with Phylicia Masonheimer (a podcast on theology!)
- Website recommendation: Katie Orr has some fabulous resources for deeper Bible study
- Podcast recommendation: Household Hermeneutics with Jason and Jami (our new podcast on deep theology – made fun and engaging!)
- Podcast episode: Going deeper when you have no time (episode 115)
- Podcast episode: A Bible Study Q&A (Episode 116)
- Podcast episode: Help, I can’t find the time to read God’s Word (episode 241)
- Our sponsor: Go to MoinkBox.com/HOME right now and listeners to this show get FREE bacon for a year!.
- Check out the 2022 homemaking online conference here!! This year’s theme is: Homemaking in Light of Eternity!
- Join our FREE Community!! All kinds of great things going on AND a Bible Study through James in October